Saturday, January 21, 2006

2005 Year End Celebration hosted by Minishorts

Okay, this post is a little late considering we are all already in preparation to usher in the Chinese New Year... =D I have been lazy with the photo editing. Anyway, it was kinda small reunion with UPM mates (or rather AIESEC mates). It was nice again to meet up with all of them. Everyone still as crazy as before and I thought that workplace would change them. Nah, we're still a bunch of small boys and girls. Anyway, the party is at Minishorts' house (I shouldn't address her full name in here, should I ;D)


It is always cards and cars with these guys. I cannot comprehend... Posted by Picasa


Friends from UPM... Posted by Picasa


Yeah... I know. Like I said, we are still small boys and small girls... Trust me now eh? =D Posted by Picasa


December babies... it's amazing how economical birthdays can get these days. You celebrate all birthdays at once. Guess how much I paid for that cake? RM1! Posted by Picasa


Since it was right after Christmas, we sang some Christmas songs. It was okay-lah... If only everyone else (beside these 4 ladies here and mike-banging minishorts) was singing together. Posted by Picasa


Group photo... as usual. See if you can spot anyone familiar in this photo? If you're in the blogging scene long enough, you'd know. I won't let the cat out of the bag. You let me know! =D Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

eyeris said...

wahlau, damn happening sial. damn, i should have gone as well. heehee

Dzeisen said...

Yeah... you should! Su Yin (if you know her) came as well!!! =D We were all waiting for her to appear and she did; some 3 hours later ;D Just when everyone was about to leave.

carinasuyin said...

haiyoohhh ampun maaf beribu-ribu ampun for my horrible lateness!! I really got lost in Kampung Pandan lah :P Was really happy to see everybody again! :)