Wednesday, April 11, 2007

1 Year & 1 month Now...

My last post was on the 15th of March 2006. 1 year & 1 month later, I decided to continue on where I left off. So many events has transpired and I don't even know where to start, but I'll try.

The most signifcant ones that happened since the last blog:
+ve Events
- Got engaged to my San
- Pay rise =D
- Trip to Pulau Redang with entire family
- Celebrated my grandfather's b'day in a long long time
- Nina, Marjana & Mogie visited me in Malaysia
- My brother finally got posted to KL General Hospital
- Bought myself a brand new Dell 20" Widescreen Monitor
- Assembled the latest Core 2 Duo PC with 7900GT Graphics card!!
- Bought tickets for a vacation to Hanoi, Vietnam
- Bought a new Kancil

-ve Events
- My car broken into and notebook stolen - so much data gone!
- Leaving my company for another
- I still owe a lot of money to the bank (home loan, study loan, etc.)
- Haven't exercised in a long time now... getting fatter by the day
- Got into a terrible argument with a relative of mine
- Feel bored with my daily routine
- Lost my D70's LCD cover while covering the Windows Vista launch event

No comments: