Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's a Sony...

I have always been a gadget freak... (until I took a home loan for my new house =D) Well, I am still a gadget freak although it's now not quite possible for me, financially, to indulge in any more new purchases. I am, however, still very satisfied with the one gadget I carry with me everywhere. It's my Sony Clie TH55. Prior to this, I had a Sony NX70v.


It has a beautiful 3.7" TFT touch screen. The screen is not very bright but the beautiful part about this, is that the brightness can go extremely low, it'd be comfortable for the eyes even in darkness. Posted by Picasa


This is the back of the device. It has an integrated 0.3Megapixel CMOS camera. It fits comfortably in my hand. Posted by Picasa


See how beautiful it is? It is truly an amazing device. With Integrated WLAN, I can surf the internet where wireless hostpots are available. Too bad, Sony has decided not to continue the Clie line of products outside of Japan... Posted by Picasa

No comments: