Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Photog Entry: Graduation Day!!

Sadly, not mine! =D I missed my convocation (Graduation) Day 2 years ago as I was having my traineeship in Poland back then. So, believe me - I do not have any graduating photos, no studio photos.. nothing! I also have not collected my Degree certificate yet, as apparently, I still owe the University some money for the extra semester I took.

And now I wonder what I'm gonna tell my grand children in the future... "Grandpa graduate... (*cough *cough) ... I didn't bluff. I don't have any pictures to proof... and also... (*cough *cough)err.. no certificate... but I really graduated!!!!"

Anyway, I am so excited that my girl has finally graduated! She went to rent her "dress" at the University. For that, she has to pay RM75!! What a rip off! I pestered her to shoot some preliminary photos first before the real convocation day so that she would have some photos without any "human beings" in it! =D

D70: 50mm, f/3.3, 1/1500s

Cheh wah! So pratriotic! Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/3.3, 1/750s

Nice leh... You can hire me if you want but it won't be cheap... alternatively, you can pay me 0% interest instalment for up to 356 months. Yes... you heard it right... 356 months! *Terms and conditions apply. Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/2.4, 1/2000s

I like to take unusual shots like this. The day was fairly bright and therefore, I had to lose details of the sky. Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/2.8, 1/1000s

Up close and Personal Posted by Picasa

No comments: