Thursday, July 28, 2005

Photog Entry: Palm Springs by Night

With nothing much to do after work, I decided to take my D70 on a stroll around my condo. The architecture is nothing to shout about but the atmosphere there is pretty cosy and cooling at night. It is also surprisingly very breezy.

D70: 18mm, F/8, 1.5s

Palm Springs has 6 Blocks and 2180 units!! To date, only 400 units have been occupied :( Posted by Picasa

D70: 18mm, F/8, 4s

The Clubhouse on the left of the picture houses the gym, sauna, badminton courts as well as the main swimming pool... Posted by Picasa

D70: 18mm, F/8, 6s

One of the 7 swimming pools in Palm Springs... to cater to the 2180 units in this high-density residential area. Posted by Picasa

D70: 18mm, F/3.5, 1.5s

This is the pool at Block B - my block. The pool water is over exposed.. :( Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

virgorat said...

6 blocks and more than 2000 units, gosh! I hope you don't mind my asking, how much is the monthly service fee?

Dzeisen said...

Well, the monthly service fee is RM0.15 per square feet... so, mine comes up to about RM200 per month inclusive of sinking fund. It's expensive! And we are pissed off with the management as they are not maintaining the place properly.

You can't tell from the pictures.. =D

Anonymous said...

cool, my bro stays there too.