Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Her Convocation Day in UPM

My girl has officially graduated on the 30th of July 2005. That's the date for her convocation in UPM. Her family and her uncle's family was there to witness the occasion. If you read the earlier post, you'd realize that I missed my convocation as I was in Poland that time. Read on and find out how I finally had my convocation as well.. =D


San San and Family celebrating the joyous occasion Posted by Picasa


With her small and cute cousin sisters. These 2 young girls are gearing up to be a University student one day! One of them asked me what "Buku" is. I said it is Book in English. She said... "No! Buku means Belajar Untuk Ke University" (Study to enter University)... I am litterally Stunned! =D Posted by Picasa


"We're so proud of you!" Awww... this is so touching! Posted by Picasa


A candid shot! Posted by Picasa


With a group of friends. Darn! This is what I have been missing out! =( Loads and loads of flowers, hugs and kisses... Posted by Picasa


As usual... AIESEC Friends will always be there. It's nice to see a whole bunch of them there. Posted by Picasa


Raja, like me, did not attend any convocation. He is seen here acting very "strangely" after wearing the robe he borrowed from Chee How! =D Posted by Picasa


And so, they decided to "dress" me up for the occasion as well... Okay... I look silly... say it! SAY IT! =D Posted by Picasa


Woohoo!!! I also graduate on this day!!! =D Isn't this truly a wonderful occasion? Posted by Picasa


No, Raja is NOT kissing me! =D It was so "Emotional"... (haha...) that I hugged everyone and thank them for coming to my convocation day!!!!! Posted by Picasa

Lots of thanks and gratitude goes out to Han who helped me capture some of the wonderful moments during this event!

6 comments:

Raymond said...

what camera u use to snap all that photo? did u photoshop it?

Dzeisen said...

I am using the Nikon D70 with a the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens. I use Photoshop only to touch up the colour saturation, contrast and sharpness. Everything else is pretty much off the lens itself.

Nee Sern said...

congrats to san-san.. tell her KNS says hi.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nee Sern!!! long time no see & long time no hear...haha...manglish -sansan-

minishorts said...

woot the photos look damn good!
whee. that's it lah for sure its you adi (official photographer)...

Dzeisen said...

Haha... Thanks for the compliments Chooks! =D I must admit I was under intense pressure that day, as San's uncle (Pro photographer) was there as well. Some of the poses were his ideas.

Glad you like em!