Friday, August 12, 2005

Latest Haze Readings at 12.15 noon

I thought it'd be much better today. I was dead wrong. I could smell the burning sensation in my office. I have no choice but to move in to one of the vacant rooms. The smell is still there although it's a more subtle. Damn it... how long is this going to last?

The latest Air Pollution Index reading as of 12.15pm noon
Port Klang - 534 (Dangerous)
Kuala Selangor - 510 (Dangerous)
Putrajaya - 394 (Hazardous)
Shah Alam - 393 (Hazardous)
Petaling Jaya - 362 (Hazardous)

You can find the official readings of the API at http://www.jas.sains.my/jas/Air+Pollutant+Index.htm. It has not been updated though at the time of blogging.

Please try to stay indoors all the time, especially to those who have breathing problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jason.
I heard the news that the haze is bad in Malaysia even in Japan.
Can imagine how terrible it is by your post.
Take care.

Dzeisen said...

Hey Naoki!! =D Thanks for visiting my blog. I didn't know you had one too. Now I know. Too bad it is all written in Japanese... haha! Anyway, the haze is gone. I felt so suffocated for during the 1 week of haze and I'm just glad it's over - at least for now.

Take care man!