Monday, August 08, 2005

I hate Haze Day!


Darn! The haze is back once again. This is how bad it is from my apartment. I seriously hate the haze. I take a shower, go out and have my dinner and came back smelling like I had just smoked 2 packs of cigarattes! Why does it happen so frequently over here?!! This is becoming a common phenomenon here and it is just pissing me off! Posted by Picasa

Today, in the news, they mentioned that air quality around Klang Valley is "Unhealthy" and they urge the public to complaint to the Department of Environment (DOE) if people are found to practice open burning. My girlfriend's father has been complaining to the DOE until he is sick and tired of it! No action has been taken! So, what kind of bullshit is the DOE telling us?! I'm sick and tired of their complacency. I AM SO PISSED!!!

1 comment:

Xanana Gusmao said...

Jason,

I'm sick of the haze as well. It's a yearly fixture in Malaysia's weather i.e. like the monsoon season.