Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Photog Entry: My Godsis's Wedding

Both my brother and I was asked to be the official photographer for my godsis's wedding. It was held 2 weeks ago at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang. The whole open-air concept was simple but so elegant. This was my first time experiencing a wedding dinner that breaks away from the typical traditional chinese-type big feast at a restaurant. Here are some pictures from the scene.

D70: 50mm, f/1.8, 1/90s (cropped)

Young bridesmaid... Look at how adorable she looks... aww... Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/1.8, 1/90s

The Bride and her father Posted by Picasa

D70: 56mm, f/4.5, 1/90s (cropped)

Innocent Kiss Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/1.8, 1/90s

The lovely and young bridesmaids... Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm

Leading the bride and bridegroom... Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm

Happy couple Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/1.8, 1/45s (SB800 Flash)

Wedding cake Posted by Picasa

D70: 50mm, f/1.8, 1/90s (SB800 Flash)

Cheers everyone! Posted by Picasa

I had a wonderful experience trying to capture the moments in this rare occassion. It is quite challenging though considering the lighting source is either too harsh in the afternoon or too dark at night. I also had to be constantly in lookout for any interesting moments that should be kept in memory. It is not easy as I am myself a guest there. I had lost a few good shots while indulging in the sumptuous dinner.

I hope you like it! =D

2 comments:

NickTay said...

awesome pics!!!

Dzeisen said...

Thank you nick! =D I'm glad you liked it!