Tuesday, November 08, 2005

An "Almost" Brand New Sofa...

Woohoo!!! Finally got my "almost brand new sofa". "Almost" because it was an ex-display item in Ikea. Heck! Who cares? It looked good. The whole frame was solid and I save an additional RM300 to the original price. This is the NIKKALLA sofa with removable cotton cover. It is supposedly a 3 seater sofa but really, it is possible to sit 4! It's huge at 205cm width. I had always wanted a L-shape sofa but then, this deal was too good to pass by. It's quite embarassing you know... when people drop by at my house and I have no place to offer them to sit on.

The only downside to this is that the cover is white. It looks good but it's gonna be very hard to maintain. The DALA Brown colour would be coming in soon and I will definitely grab it!


My New Sofa! Posted by Picasa


Ooo... so cozy. My dear is helping me with my "photo frame artwork" Hehe... I intend to create my own photo frames and hang it strategically around the house... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUH! Leet looking sofa so when's the official "open apartment"?

BAAAA!

Dzeisen said...

It'll take a long time before I officially "open da apartment"... Well, my kitchen is not done yet and I intend to install wood floorings to the bedroom and kitchen. So yeah... it'll take a while more =D