Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Raja's Hari Raya Open House

Yesterday, we were all invited to Raja's Hari Raya Open House at 3pm. This is definitely the Event of the Year! I have been friends with Raja and this is the first time I've been to his house for a Raya open house. Who could blame him though? He's always busy during the Raya celebrations attending all the royalty functions. Lucky him...!

Food was excellent although the "Ayam Rendang" was not enough la... =D Anyway, as soon as we arrive, we were galloping all the food. Seriously, it was an embarassing moment but who could help it? We were all starving by abstaining ourselves from breakfast and lunch so that we could lick the plates clean! Hahaha...


All of them have been there for 2 hours and they are still not wanting to leave their seats until Raja refills the "Ayam Rendang" Posted by Picasa


The "King" and "Queen" She wants this picture to be taken and is a reminder to all GIRLS who is still keen in pursuing "Raja"... her message is "FAT HOPE!" =D Posted by Picasa


All of us taking a short break from watching a Korean movie... The movie's so GAY! Men rubbing each other... fighting and for a Korean movie, it's unbelievable. We could only see a scene with a girl in it for less than 5 minutes! The rest were all MEN!!! Argggghhh!! I feel so GAY!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt's Blog said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please indicate the name of your blog in any response. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt