Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Photog Entry: Portrait Capture 4

Here are 3 photos which I took just yesterday. These are just shots of my friends and they are not models by profession... ;D I am however, looking for models or aspiring models alike (male/female) who would be interested in getting their photo shoot for FREE. The photos would be used in my portfolio and any marketing efforts. In return, I would provide the digital photos in a CD format for the models. If you think my work is good, do give me (Jason) a call at 017-3333719 or write to me at jwsk@rojakpot.com

All shots below are handheld with my Sunpak Bounce flash in place.

D70: 70mm, Bounce flash

Portrait Posted by Picasa

D70: 70mm, Bounce flash

Portrait Posted by Picasa

D70: 70mm, Bounce flash

Portrait Posted by Picasa

Not convinced? Here are some of my other works:
1. Photog Entry: Portrait Capture 3
2. Photog Entry: Portrait Capture 2
3. Photog Entry: Protrait Capture

Or you can check out my other Photog Entry blogs in the archive section. Thank you for dropping by! =D

No comments: