Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Photog Entry: Portrait Capture

My main interests in photography is portrait photography. Here are among some of my early works on portrait.

D70: 50mm, f/2.0, 1/60s

During an ASUS Product Launch Posted by Hello

D70: 46mm, f/4.5, 1/20s

My good friend, Whitsney... she is now in Denver Posted by Hello

D70: 50mm, f/4.5, 1/10s

Crazy and cool guy - Selvan! Da most handsome and macho guy... Posted by Hello


D70: 50mm, f/2.0, 1/90s

My girl prior to her departure to RomaniaPosted by Hello

F717: 20mm, f/2.2, 1/125s

My cousin's wedding... the girl is my cousin in law =D I was the official photographer then! Woohoo! Posted by Hello

D70: 56mm, f/4.5, 1/20s

My friend Diana making sure everything's on schedule! Posted by Hello

D70: Missing EXIF Info

Sunny during a performance at AIESEC Awards Day Posted by Hello

F717: 41mm, f/2.4, 1/500s

My girl trying out the Echo Wall in Beijing Posted by Hello

5 comments:

minishorts said...

hmmm if you hone your skills... do more of these... i'll get you as the official photographer for my wedding too !

i was contemplating potraitone for the pics, but the prices are way too pricey. rather pay you!

Dzeisen said...

Haha! Thanks for the compliments! You know, these services are usually expensive because the photographers are pro-photogs. I'm no match for them... hehee... Unless you're in a really tight budget, I shouldn't even be in your mind. And oh! Did I mention that my services are FREE? =D (at least for you la)

Anonymous said...

i quite like potrait taking, but i would prefer journalistic photography
i like taking photos of everyday life, candid shots...

minishorts said...

i'll keep that in mind jason! but seriously... do practice more and more i think you'll do very well...

BETTER than kit chan man... SERIOUSLY rather pay you.

eric and i are planning to do away with those traditional studio shots to do a full real-day shots thingy...

so what you think?

two to three years time down the road... ;)

Dzeisen said...

Ooo... so now I know. I should be expecting an invitation card in 2 to 3 years time... =D (If you intend to invite me lah...)

Actually, I would also prefer the full real-day shots (if that's how you call it) as opposed to the indoor studio shots. Don't know why but I feel that the studio shots are so cliche.