Thursday, June 02, 2005

18 days and counting down...

Argghh!! It's so hard counting down the days till my angel comes back. Yesterday would be the last time I chat with her online from Galati, Romania. She has left for Brasov this morning to visit some Dracula castles... She said she will call me from the public phone and let's hope so, that's anytime soon! She'll be visiting Budapest, Prague and then Vienna before she comes back home. That is another 18 more days... :(

I remembered when she first departed from KLIA. I was driving home and I still felt okay at that time. During my journey back from KLIA, I received a call from her! Yeah, she was asking me if it's okay to put the panadol in her hand luggage. She was concerned that it's illegal or something. So, I told her that it's fine... you know. She put down the phone soon after that... not saying much (as we have already done all the goodbyes at the airport). And then, right after that call, my heart sank. I was feeling at complete lost. Darn! My angel is really going away... So, this is what people mean when they say `Reality Sinking In'... I never thought 2 months could actually feel like 2 years!


Posted by Hello

2 comments:

cccp said...

similar experience. my trip to the aiport sucked too. happy for you that your girl is coming home.

Dzeisen said...

Haha.. thanks! It's another 14 more days by now!! Can't wait for her to come back...