Thursday, June 30, 2005

Crazy Things We Do...

I was looking back to some of the older photos I took with my friends during my university years and I couldn't help but laugh back at a few of those photos. It's just some of the crazy things we do back then.


This was during one of the AIESEC Camps we had in the university. We were bored and so, Loc Fong (the one holding the newspaper) decided to do a mock up American army looking for Osama! haha... Posted by Hello


Raja and Myself as the Tugu Negara! =D We took a few versions but this, in my opinion, is the best! Posted by Hello


Well, this happens a lot in my photos - additional elements appears in the background. Because of that, the photo has even more meaning to it! I have crazy friends who does crazy things... and it's so wonderful of them to be part of my picture. Posted by Hello

Photos like this brings back a lot of old and fond memories. It brings cheerfulness back to my boring working life... Darn! I missed those times!

No comments: