Saturday, June 18, 2005

3.55am, KLIA


3.55am is the arrival time of a flight from Vienna to KLIA. This time, it is extraordinarily special because my girl is onboard this flight. She doesn't know that I'll be at the airport to receive her (coz I told her otherwise). All she knows is that her parents would be there! I'm going to 'SO' surprise her! Hopefully she doesn't read my mind too well. Well, sometimes she knows I have something up my sleeves but she couldn't usually guess what. Let's hope this trend stays on for a while... haha!

Anyway, my good friends, Raja, Chee How and Nicole would be tagging along as well! There's also gonna be another bunch of AIESEC people who would be coming to be part of the reception team! This is gonna be so cool!

I have been waiting for this day and finally, it is here! I'm so excited! Posted by Hello

No comments: