Thursday, June 16, 2005

International Friends: Paula from Poland!

I have so many friends from the countries that I visited during my AIESEC years... So, I thought that perhaps I should blog a little about them. The first person that came to mind was Paula Sidorska from Poland. She was among the very few people in Poland whom I keep in touch with after my 2 months traineeship there.


Guess who Paula is? =D She is the girl in.... Pink! The person beside her is Monika. She is also from Brzeg Dolny and yes, I do know her as well... ;D Posted by Hello

Paula is from a town called Brzeg Dolny. It's about 31km northeast of Wroclaw (pronounced Wrots-laf) I was in Brzeg Dolny for about a week and during that week, I was fortunate enough to have classes in her school. I really had a great time there. Well, getting back to her, she is really sincere about our friendship and will constantly drop me a message on MSN. She will tell me all about her boy and I will tell her about my girl and it's always interesting to have a conversation with her. She'll tell me all the crazy party stories and guys that, well, erm-hem, tries to tackle her. See the photo and you'll know why! =D

So, let's go down memory lane. Below is a photo, dated 26th March 2003, with me and a group of students in a bar. Paula is the girl right beside me. They are so engrossed with something... wht is it? :D

Everyone is looking at my Sony Clie NX70v PDA. It is a Palm PDA with a swivel LCD screen and a camera. For everyone, that is an amazing piece of technology. Posted by Hello


Here is another picture taken with Paula in front of the school together with my trainee friends, Slyvia (Hong Kong) and Marjana (Slovenia) Posted by Hello

I have promised her that I will record a video of Kuala Lumpur, my hometown, me and my girl and send it to her in a CD so that she can have a glimpse into my life. Paula, if you are reading this, I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten. My girl is not back yet and when she is, I'll start my project! I promise!

No comments: