Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Down for today...


This is how I am feeling today... very very low. Nothing seems to be right. The renovation in my house is delayed again... and my contractors are asking for money. Damn! I have no problem giving them the money but will they get the job done first!!!? Of course, there's also the bad news. After asking for money, they release the bad news - they won't be able to put the pelmet for my windows because my ceiling is too low... Huh? Err? Duh? Shouldn't they already knew this much earlier? And then Everyone seems to be giving me all kinds of excuses! Arrggghh! I just hate excuses! Gosh... just wished I had someone to talk to. I guess the best way is to blog it out! Today, everyone around me is pissing me off...

I just can't wait for the weekend getaway to Genting Highlands with all my friends. I just wished my girl was here. I do not blame her but you know the feeling of having a girlfriend but not having one? I'm feeling like that now. I have a girlfriend but I don't see her around me... When I was down, I could find my girlfriend... Now? It's either I keep it to myself or I find my closest friends. I haven't seen her for 2 months and I really don't know what to expect when she gets back here. Posted by Hello

No comments: