Saturday, June 04, 2005

Photog Entry: KLCC

KLCC: D70, 18mm, f/4.0, 1/2000s

This is a dramatic angle of KLCC. If you look at the settings I used, you can see why the picture didn't quite turn out good. It was taken in the afternoon and the lighting was extremely harsh. I had to edit it quite a bit using Adobe Photoshop as the building appeared underexposed. I also didn't quite like how the sky had turned out.

KLCC: D70, 18mm, f/22.0, 1/20s

I saw a similar shot like this in one of the books showcasing the KLCC. So, I set out to find the exact spot to capture this image. I felt that the sky was overblown in highlights but I like the capture as it managed to show the swimming pools, garden as well as the Twin Towers all in a single frame.

KLCC Park: D70, 18mm, f/22.0, 1/20s

This is the KLCC Park. As you can see, the skies are totally blown out as it was in the afternoon. I wanted to capture the entire park in correct exposure and thus, have to forgo the skies... Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Ivan said...

Nice POV shots!

Dzeisen said...

Thanks for your comments! =D

cccp said...

nice pics. i luv klcc! btw, i left another comment in your "18 days and counting down..." post.

Dzeisen said...

Thanks for your comments... =D I will attempt KLCC again on a less sunny day and hopefully we'd have the skies together with the structure!