Thursday, June 02, 2005

Photog Entry: Putrajaya

Putrajaya Mosque: D70, 18mm, f/5.0, 1/400s

This photo was among the first very few shots I took after I purchased the Nikon D70. The lighting was very harsh that day. I wanted the skies to appear correctly. So, I had to underexpose the mosque and later, use the shadow/highlight feature in Adobe Photoshop CS to bring out the details. Surprisingly, the result turned out quite good. Posted by Hello

Putrajaya Mosque: D70, 18mm, f/5.0, 1/500s

Portrait of the Putrajaya Mosque. I love the sky that day... The clouds bring some impact to the photo.

Putrajaya Mosque Walkway: D70, 18mm, f/5.0, 1/500s

This one is tad a little dark for my liking. Again, I underexpose the main scene so that the skies appear correct. I have always loved skies and I think that the sky tells a lot about a scene - moody or sunny and it kinda sets the mood...

No comments: