Tuesday, June 28, 2005

We Met Up In 3 Different Countries!

How cool can it be if you can meet someone of another nationality in 3 different countries? Well, this post is about a friend whom I have come to know during my traineeship in Poland in 2003. She is Nicole Yang and she is from China. The first time we met was obviously in Warszawa, Poland. The second time, we met right here in KL! Soon after that, I made a trip all the way to Beijing and we met again for the 3rd time! =D

27 February 2003 : 5.22pm, Warszawa, Poland

This was during one of our outdoor activities during the integration week. It was like a treasure hunt and we were supposed to locate buildings. It's really fun. The purpose was to get us acquainted with the city... Posted by Hello

23 June 2004 : 8.19PM, Serdang, Selangor

She came to Malaysia for a conference and I brought her to a local mamak stall in Serdang since it's close by to UPM. Posted by Hello

5 November 2004 : 1pm, Peking University, Beijing

Here we are again for the 3rd time... celebrating my birthday on the same day I visited her in Peking University! Posted by Hello

Sometimes I am amazed at how small the world can really be...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff!

Dzeisen said...

Thanks a lot! =D