Thursday, June 09, 2005

Finally... plaster ceiling job completed!

Hooray! The plaster ceiling job for my condo unit has finally completed! Wow... in a record time of 3 weeks!!! Bravo for the slow job and the dozens of design changes...

You have no idea how long I have waited for these guys to finish up my ceiling. If I was not there to monitor and to bug them, they'll probably hit a 4-week record high! Anyway, since it's already completed, I forgive them! Now, it's on to the painting job and then fixing up the downlights. Then I should be ready to move in...! Heck! See part of the Hopen bedframe? Even the bedframe has already arrived.


I love my house - my home for peace of mind, comfort and plenty of rest... =D


This view from the main entrance


This is the 2nd toilet... Yeah, it's pretty small. There's a plaster ceiling above and the tiles are put to full height.


This is the yard area. See the new Sharp washing machine! Woohoo! Sen Heng just delivered it yesterday! Posted by Hello

No comments: