Wednesday, June 29, 2005

House becoming a Home

I am so happy! My house (condo actually) is becoming more like a home! There are still a lot more painting to be done at the kitchen and the other 2 rooms. However, if my calculations are correct (which I doubt so.. hehee), that should take this weekend to finish up before I can start cleaning up the house. Gosh! I can't wait!! =D


The master bedroom with my favourite Hopen bedframe. Just need to fix the aircond and the lightings and I should have a comfy room to sleep in... Posted by Hello


This is the 2nd room. I had to scrape off all the paint as it was peeling off... :( Luckily, Chee How is coming over tomorrow to help me repaint this whole room! =D What a contrast if compared to the master bedroom. Posted by Hello


This is the living hall with a balcony overlooking the club house and of course a golf course at the opposite side of the road. I can also see 1 Utama shopping complex from here! Still a lot of touch up has to be done here... Sadly, there are a lot of holes and uneven patches on the wall. I have to fill it up with some polyfiller. Posted by Hello


The club house which houses the main swimming pool, badminton courts, sauna and the gym. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason. I am happy for you. Hope your renovation will be completed soon. :) I have been reading your blog regularly. Rgs, Janice (Singapore)

Dzeisen said...

Hey Janice! =D I'm so happy you left a message! Still a lot of work to be done on the house but so far so good. My friends are helping me out as well and it is really speeding things up.