Thursday, June 02, 2005

Showcasing Malaysia

I was going through some of my older photos especially the ones during my during my active years in AIESEC. I attended numerous international conferences organized by AIESEC in the respective countries... and I wonder to myself, what is it that is truly special about these conferences? Yeah, of course you meet lots of people from different countries and you exchange cultures, ideas and such. That is the point of these conferences anyway but what is it that made me so proud being there? For me, it was the opportunity and priviledge to be able to showcase my country in front of delegates that consists of people from various countries. I think it's very true... "To know Malaysia is to Love Malaysia"


This photo was taken by Naoki Shibuya in the ANCHOR Conference in Kobe, Japan. I was there as a facilitator. This was AIESEC in Japan's first national conference to be conducted entirely in English. Posted by Hello

No comments: