Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Taking forever!!


This is my house... yea... and the renovation is like taking forever to complete. Grrr... The thing that is slowing things down is "decisions", "decisions" and "decisions" that I have to make. I have to decide the type of cornice, the type of downlights, the design of the plaster ceiling, the type of tiles for the toilet, the basin, the type of shower set... etc. It is like a never ending list.

Furthermore, my low cash flow does not permit an interior designer and the contractors - they just want to be told what is to be done and to collect the deposit... Grrr... I wonder how things will turn out. To further cut down cost (and make matters worse), I even have to buy my own tiles, collect it myself and then deliver it to my unit at the 8th floor... all these in the rain. =D No, this is not some baywatch scene or anything... it was just raining then! Posted by Hello

No comments: