Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's been 2 months since...

It has been 2 months since my baby angel has left for Romania for a traineeship with AIESEC. Although we have been together for 1 1/2 years now, the distance and time apart is eating me up quite a bit. She is one person whom I knew from the beginning, would fit perfectly in my life. I do not quite know how to explain it... but it's kind of like she brings the best out of me. I haven't met anyone like her before. She is a down right to earth kind of person who can sometimes be quite naive. Although, that means it does get on my nerves sometimes as she rarely reads between the lines... you know. I myself can be quite sarcastic at times... and I expect my lines to be read correctly!!! And when it doesn't, it can be quite frustrating.

Anyway, there's another 19 more days to go before she comes back and I can't tell you how much I wished she was back right now. I miss her a lot - too much actually. She has always wanted to go for this traineeship. I was quite reluctant to let her go initially but I didn't want to be selfish. 2 years ago, I was on a similar traineeship in Poland. I had a wonderful experience there... She should have this experience as well. Besides, if you think about it... what rights do I have stopping her from going for this traineeship? The decision should entirely be up to her... don't you think?

Sometimes I do wonder how any 2 people can sustain a long distance relationship. 2 months apart and I'm already choking...

No comments: