Tuesday, June 28, 2005

2 Weekends of Painting!!

I spent the last 2 weekends painting my house... and guess what, it's not DONE yet!! =D As of this moment, only the master bedroom has been completed. Painting the plaster ceiling with cornices is a nightmare if you lack the tools.

There are also like a thousand holes and dents on all the walls which required me to patch it up with some filler, sand the excessive part when it is dry and then repaint it again. It seems like a never ending job.

Then, to my horror, one of the room's paint peels off! I painted a new coat of paint over it and the wall just bloated up! I had to scrap the old paint off the entire wall. Gosh! Luckily Chee How has agreed to redo up the whole room for me! =D Thanks Chee How! Chee How and Nicole came over 2 weeks ago to help me paint my house. Raja also came over this week to help me paint the ceiling and do some touching up.


San San scraping the old paint off the wall Posted by Hello


Chee How painting the master bedroom Posted by Hello

No comments: