Sunday, June 05, 2005

Photog Entry: Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

Bukit Merah: D70, 18mm, f/8.0, 1/350s

As usual, I always like a correctly exposed sky... and hence forgo some details in the jetty area.

Bukit Merah: D70, 22mm, f/8.0, 1/250s

This was taken in the morning. I would have prefered a brighter sky as this scene looks a little gloomy.

Bukit Merah: D70, Cropped picture

I cropped one of the shots that I took as this scene is particularly interesting. It feels calm and serene. What do you think?

Bukit Merah: D70, 18mm, f/9.5, 1/45s

This shot is interesting as it offers a view only possible from my paddle boat. My girl and I were paddling the boat and suddenly I saw the opportunity to capture this scene.

Bukit Merah: D70, 52mm, f/8.0, 1/500s

Ducks are swimming freely everywhere and I managed to capture a frame with a family of ducks near my paddle boat. Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very nice. Maybe I should go and check out Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort. I heard about it since long time ago, but yet go and check it out.

Nice snaps

Dzeisen said...

Hmm... honestly, it's not a very nice place to go. As you can see, there are no varieties in the pictures. There's a water theme park there but it's not worth it at all.

Anonymous said...

cool! ;)

Dzeisen said...

Thank you!