Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Spot the Difference!

Before my girl departed for Romania, I gave her an assignment. She would be going to Prague after her traineeship. I was there before as well in 2003. I gave her a photo and I asked her to take a shot as close as possible to the picture I took when I was there. Guess what? She completed her assignment!! What do you think?

5 May 2003 : 7.14pm

This is my version Posted by Hello

12 June 2005 : 1.45pm

This is her version... Posted by Hello

Same spot, same place, different time, different date...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...she is a lot shorter than u... ;) haha..better not show ur girl this comment... ;p

Anonymous said...

Were the 2 photos taken on Charles Bridge overlooking the Sazava River in Prague? I was there in May this year.
Regards kchee

Dzeisen said...

Yeah! This shot was taken from Charles Bridge but I do not know the name of the river. Now I know! =D It's a beautiful city!!

Anonymous said...

My sincere apologies but I have got the name of the river wrong. It is actually River Vltava. You can get a load of information on Charles Bridge and River Vltava on the internet. Did you know that Charles Bridge was constructed using mortar mixed with egg yolk and the bridge has survived several floods, the most recent in 2002, and credit is given to the egg yolk in the mortar?

Dzeisen said...

Thanks for the correction! =D Hmm... egg yolk was used in the construction of the bridge? That's awesome! I wouldn't be too surprised considering that a lot of useful substance can be found in our daily consumptions but of all things, why egg yolk? Perhaps because of its sticky element? ;)

Anonymous said...

hey! jason's gal here... saw ur comment "hehe...she is a lot shorter than u... ;) haha..better not show ur girl this comment... ;p " hahahah...very funny... :)