Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Birthday Bash!

Okay, it's not really a bash but a sweet surprise from 2 of my best friends. Raja and Whitsney came over to my apartment with a slice of cake from Secret Recipe. Yeah... it's a slice! :D Haha... Feeling bad that they were tad a few days late, they wanted me to have the "surprise" mood. Okay, so, I was rushed into the bedroom while they prepared the candle (as in 1 candle... hahahaha) Then, they asked San San to cover my eyes (konnonnya) and spin me around 3 times. I could literrally see through her fingers la! No syiok! And then they sang me the birthday song... I blew out the candle... task is done. Anyway, it's nice of them to celebrate my birthday for me.

I'd like to also take the opportunity to shout out to my friends who coincidentally have their birthdays fall on the same day as mine (and some a few days earlier)!
- Yuan Yng
- Diana Tan (I just found out that our birthdays were on the same day! We were just shouting in joy!!! I mean, what are the possibilities la? =D)
- Heah Whey Seen (1 day earlier than mine)
- Jecelyn (1 day earlier than mine)
- Kim Tae-Hwan (2 days earlier than mine... hope you have a great time in Seoul!)
- Nicholas Siow (1 day later than mine)
There are so many November babies around... =D

Coincidentally, a surprised SMS came in right after the birthday song. It was from my best friend in Poland - Paula Sidorska! She SMSed me a birthday wish and I was stunned... for a moment! =D Thanks PAula! =D xxxxxxxxxx

Here are some of the photos from my past Birthday Bashes!!!

Year 2001 at a mamak stall with my AIESEC friends from UPM... crazy bunch of fellas! See the gift box I received? It's filled with junk food, crackers, chocolates and sorts!... yum.. yum..Posted by Picasa


Year 2002 at my aunt's house. Ariel's birthday is on the 3rd of November and Yuan Yng is on the same day as mine! That cake was made by my aunt... delicious! Posted by Picasa


Year 2003's birthday celebration (again with Yuan Yng) at Mid Valley... =D The birthday cake was made by San San! Excellent taste! Posted by Picasa

No comments: